Some SEO Tools Frequently Use

SEO Tools
As an SEO enthusiast, of course tools that we use as a tool can never be on leave, at least in my opinion it personal. Therefore, please allow this time I am writing just to share some of the SEO Tools that are used frequently. Whether it's for SEO optimization for daily or competition. please read .., for those interested and interested to try it see list below.


  1. Keyword Density Checker
  2. These SEO tools I use to see how the percentage of keywords that emerge from every page. For practice, I limit the maximum density of 10%, while for the normal size, only around 6% -7%.
  3. SEO Browser
  4. SEO Tools I use it more often when I want to meredesign a theme to make it more SEO friendly against Google Bot. While for other purposes, I rarely use these tools.
  5. Code To Text Ratio
  6. Tools SEO SeoChat property is more often I use when going to the contest, namely to see the comparison between the weight of articles to total weight of the entire page.  
  7. Backlink Checker
  8. Tools SEO is in use to see the number of backlinks that have been collected. In addition, can also be used as a tool to spy on other competitors. Details please explore yourself well.
Ok friends, I think that's all just a few SEO tools that are most often used for this. Next time, if I find other SEO tools that may be better and powerful than who I mentioned above, I will update this post again.


0 Comment:

  • :))
  • :)]
  • ;))
  • ;;)
  • :D
  • ;)
  • :p
  • :((
  • :)
  • :(
  • :X
  • =((
  • :-o
  • :-/
  • :-*
  • :|
  • 8-}
  • ~x(
  • :-t
  • b-(
  • :-L
  • x(
  • =))
  • Post a Comment

    Translate

    Tag Cloud

    Talk with me

    Put this widget

    The button image will displayed on your site.

    About make Money Online with Adsense


     
    Back To Top